A guide to Ceremonial Cacao.
Take a moment to slow down and explore the benefits of this extraordinary elixir. Below, you will find a simple tutorial for making cacao at home, transforming a simple ritual into a profound moment of connection and presence.
Simple Ceremonial Cacao Recipe
- Small Saucepan
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- 30 grams of cacao
- Small whisk
- A mug or jicara
- Wooden spoon
- Natural sweeter or milk (optional).
- Heat 1 1/2 cups of water in a small saucepan on low heat and add 30 grams of cacao. Stir until the cacao melts completely.
- Whisk the cacao for a creamy texture.
- Take a moment to express gratitude and set your intentions for the day. Use a small whisk, like a molinillo, as an extension of yourself to connect with the cacao.
- Continue to whisk or stir the cacao for an additional 2 minutes.
- Gently pour the cacao into your mug.
- As a gesture of thanks to Mother Nature for providing this sacred medicine, reserve 1/2 cup of cacao and pour it into the soil.